May 18, 2009
I've been given and Awe-summm award
Wow, I didn't expect this one. Especially in my humble opinion as I'm not a well-known blog..... So a big Thank-you to Monica of Beyond pink and blue for nominating me along with 6 other bloggers whose company I hold in high esteem!
So on that note I have cut'n'paste the rules and guidelines to the Awe-summm award:
* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
* Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
My list of Awe-Summm'ness:
1. I'm able to juggle a freelance design business and family.
2. I love hanging out with my kids and partner.
3. I can still hand-draft all my design work, as well as CAD.
4. I love seeing bands and supporting local music.
5. I can laugh at myself and see the funny side of most situations!
6. I don't mind letting loose on the dance floor.
7. I am determined and when I put my mind to it, I really can do it!
I now award the following for their awe-summmness.... I think they deserve it:
1. Kimono Reincarnate
2. One Little Acorn
3. Edward and Lily
6. The Byron Life
7. August Street
Post Note: Like all good judges it wasn't an easy decision to narrow down to 7 blogs. I decided to select Australian blogs I read regularly and they were chosen for their honesty, humour, style, inspiration and creativity. Thank you...Lil x