May 18, 2009

I've been given and Awe-summm award


Wow, I didn't expect this one. Especially in my humble opinion as I'm not a well-known blog..... So a big Thank-you to Monica of Beyond pink and blue for nominating me along with 6 other bloggers whose company I hold in high esteem!

So on that note I have cut'n'paste the rules and guidelines to the Awe-summm award:

* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.

* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!

* Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

My list of Awe-Summm'ness:
1. I'm able to juggle a freelance design business and family.
2. I love hanging out with my kids and partner.
3. I can still hand-draft all my design work, as well as CAD.
4. I love seeing bands and supporting local music.
5. I can laugh at myself and see the funny side of most situations!
6. I don't mind letting loose on the dance floor.
7. I am determined and when I put my mind to it, I really can do it!

I now award the following for their awe-summmness.... I think they deserve it:

1. Kimono Reincarnate
2. One Little Acorn
3. Edward and Lily
4. Ellieboo
5. Curlypops
6. The Byron Life
7. August Street

Post Note: Like all good judges it wasn't an easy decision to narrow down to 7 blogs. I decided to select Australian blogs I read regularly and they were chosen for their honesty, humour, style, inspiration and creativity. Thank you...Lil x

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hi Lil
Thanks so much for picking me for an award. That is so sweet of you!
Hope you have a great week.
Cam xx

Jacinta said...

What an honour! It's so lovely to get this award... I'd like to thank all those other bloggers out there for their inspiration, my Mum and Dad and loving family... and my third grade teacher and ...
Sorry, I couldn't resist... and believe me, I could have gone on and on!
But really Lillli boo - thanks to you, I will make sure I spread the love in the next couple of days.
Cheers! You are Awe-summm

edward and lilly said...

Awww, thank you so much. I'm so flattered. I like her sparkly tiara. You are awesome xx

Ellieboo said...

Thank you so much for Awe-summm award - it really made my day. And congratulations on receiving one yourself - its lovely isnt it to get these kinds of things. And golly you put me in some very good company...I am honoured.

Jacinta said...

Thank you so much for your lovely award. I have posted my Awe-summm list and sent out all the awards. I hope they are all as honoured as I was!
Hope you are having a lovely week.

Jenaveve said...

Hiya, and many thanks! I've just posted my list and sent out some awards. Yay!

Loving your blog too :)