May 25, 2008

"The Friday Archives...finally"


I had made a promise to join Loobylu's new meme "The Friday Archives.." which isn't that new as it has been going for over three weeks now!

I finally got a chance today to go through some of my old drawings, paintings etc in an old folio case I have been lugging around with me for years and found this...

What a better way to kick off my contribution to "The Friday Archives.." with something that is from where it all started.. in the kindy room. This painting I did when I was approximately 5 years old. I am amazed that for once I have spelt my name correctly and not with the 'b' looking like a 'd'. A child's dilemma when blessed with a long name, it used to seem take forever to write it out or so I thought.

I found this painting whilst visiting my parents years ago and as I felt my mother has quite a few examples of my paintings I felt I may take it with me and have it framed. I love the bright colours. Obviously I haven't had it framed yet..One day soon..

Next week something from my University years...

No comments: