November 14, 2007

All quiet for now...

I've been up since 6:30am, a restless baby a restless me. Why? cause I start my new job today..it's exciting and little daunting..but it's more exciting...

I haven't got back to posting since last week as I have been very busy, what's new. One of the achievements of last week was after a deliberating for too long I finally spoke to my colleague at the Kitchen Showroom. It was quiet an amusing night and she gave me the response that is always positive which was 'follow your heart'. So I am as I wanted to still working weekends for her but taking up the greater challenge of working with someone new and learning the new arrangements. So on this brief note I have to now organise myself and two young children. I'll be back as I have much more to tell....

No comments: