November 14, 2007

Time for a renovation

Renovating my blog that is...have gone for new colours and am looking to update my banner, I have tried before without success. I feel I need a little more practice. So in the meantime to pretty it up, another couple of photo's as I have been a little bland in the posting department for the last fortnight. I still have lots of ideas brewing just personal commitments have been phenomenal in the last couple of weeks. I'm trying not to sound like a tosser I know we are all busy....I may have to give myself another challenge for posting everyday leading up to Christmas or maybe even a theme like 'The twelve days of Christmas'. I like that one. Who would like to join me? Think about it, I'll be back with some inspiration behind the theme over the weekend, in the meantime more cheeky kids:


No comments: