May 22, 2007

Lots to do and no time to do it!

Where do I begin? I have so many things I have to do, which is very exciting in itself but it's a matter of prioritising. Firstly there is a little concert for the kids I going to take them too if I ever get out of the house (I'm still in trakky daks and the concerts on in half an hour) mmm I wonder what my chances are? I have had lots of little projects on the boil and last night I bought a photo album for our 'photo's from our trip to Japan in 2005. I had really disliked the album we had been keeping them in and they weren't conveying the whole trip so I finally found an album I like! and will start work on that today. I also have four freelance jobs, small but stimulating and 'paid' work which is terrific cause there are many bills to pay and new ones around the corner.
I have also my scarves for the 'Scarf' festival to complete, but most importantly I need to submit my entry form by the 28th of May, I will and can do it! So on that note I will leave this entry hastily and come back later hopefully more relaxed and ready to share some more images of our week away.

No comments: