February 13, 2007

A time to reflect again!

Wow, have I mentioned how much I love having a home computer set-up! I have downloaded a years worth of photo's from my camera phone and 
marvel at the journey we have taken over 2006. I have been madly emailing
these images to family and friends and have to share a couple of my favourites.
The first one would be of MD, mine and Orion's foot prints in the sand on
Pambula beach in May 2006.




The next photo is taken in May 2006 when MD and I went to see the very funky New York based band "Living Colour". The crowd's were small because they hardly advertised the gig but it didn't matter cause the music was awesome,





The last image for today are some paintings done by my son which were thankyou postcards
for his friends for celebrating his b'day, this is a selection of his work.

No comments: