February 14, 2007

Second & Third time round.

Well since I didn't have a chance to contemplate my New Years 
resolutions for 2007 I wanted to put them in writing so I have a
record to refer to by the end of the year.

So this is my list of 10 reasonable things I'd like to achieve by the close of 2007:
  • Completing the silk paintings I commenced this time last year!
  • To paint at least one canvas (again stop talking about it but do it!)
  • To find at least 3 retail outlets (even just 1) that will sell my silk scarves.
  • To enter the annual Craft Victoria Scarf exhibition. (I've talked about it for the last 2 years)
  • To have all my photographs organised in albums.
  • To have all unopened boxes (That have been following us each move) unpacked, sorted, delgated, donated or chucked.
  • A regular exercise regime, if I had one last year I can do it again this year!
  • To travel to Sydney with my family for a weekend!
  • To go on a 2 week vacation to the coast!
  • Savings plan in place......
I'm sure I will think of many other things, but when it comes to say.. cooking "hot cross buns" for easter, I'll have to go with the flow on that one.
For the moment I feel confident that I have set achievable goals.
 

No comments: