resolutions for 2007 I wanted to put them in writing so I have a
record to refer to by the end of the year.
So this is my list of 10 reasonable things I'd like to achieve by the close of 2007:
- Completing the silk paintings I commenced this time last year!
- To paint at least one canvas (again stop talking about it but do it!)
- To find at least 3 retail outlets (even just 1) that will sell my silk scarves.
- To enter the annual Craft Victoria Scarf exhibition. (I've talked about it for the last 2 years)
- To have all my photographs organised in albums.
- To have all unopened boxes (That have been following us each move) unpacked, sorted, delgated, donated or chucked.
- A regular exercise regime, if I had one last year I can do it again this year!
- To travel to Sydney with my family for a weekend!
- To go on a 2 week vacation to the coast!
- Savings plan in place......
For the moment I feel confident that I have set achievable goals.