November 03, 2006

The build up!

Everything but everything is happening at the moment. It's fun, exhilarating and tiring! I am 30 weeks and the anticipation is fantastic but I don't feel a need to hurry anything along, I'll let mother nature and my body dictate that one! In the menatime all sorts of exciting things happening at work, as we can see the light at the end of the tunnel as we finalise many projects that have to be done by the end of the year. Lots of installations and client's starting to become stressy! Standard fair for this time of the year. I've been told to expect to have a paint brush in hand before Xmas helping out with the painting of kitchens going ou to be installed. Could be interesting!
Otherwise I have chilled out on the home front, there is still so much to do and sort through and I have given it a break so I can clear the head and decide what is the next best step for the layout. We area missing key pieces and I can see it but in acquiring these pieces means a bit of outlay and I just so unsure as to what stresses we will have next year as we once again are for a time reduced to a single income. As I have said before I "choose" not to make that my focus..I must remember that!
Christmas looming too and very exciting.

No comments: