February 11, 2014

9 months later and 'Taking stock'...

My latest creation, Felt softie 'Pig' .

It's 9 months since I last posted on my blog. I'm still here, busily working, juggling, playing and resting when I can. Inspired by an email Pip sent on her latest post from her blog 'meet me at mikes', I thought I'd also answer the 'Taking Stock' list and address it as a way to check-in with myself and my blog, Thanks for the inspiration Pip!

So here's my 'Taking stock:: list' :

Making : felt softies, cards and a big mess.
Cooking : summer barbeque's and chocolate fudge.
Drinking : water, tea and the occasional cheeky white..
Reading: just finished 'The happiness project' about to start a crime novel.
Wanting: a holiday..
Looking: at moving house too...
Playing: catch-ups with kids, friends and housework!
Wasting: very little time, always on the go...
Sewing: embroidering and have several projects on the go...
Wishing: I could find the perfect house to rent...
Enjoying: reading magazines, a cup of tea, snuggled on the couch with a fan.
Waiting: for trams and trains...
Liking: retro Interiors the 1960's...
Wondering: what it would be like to fly overseas again...
Loving: that feeling of being more organised.
Hoping: for more sunny days...
Marveling: at my motivation, it's come along way over the last year!
Needing: time to recharge.
Smelling: freshly brewed coffee in the morning...
Wearing: my favourite current label 'The wolf & I'...
Following: the news and this week feeling saddened by the scourge of life, decisions made affecting people's futures and the way our current Government are conducting themselves.
Noticing: 'change' and not just seasonal weather!
Knowing: that I'm in that midst of 'my life turning around'...
Thinking: about 'possible' adventures...
Feeling: content
Bookmarking: my journal with my lists of new adventures...
Opening: my heart to new opportunities...
Giggling: at those moments when you shouldn't, when your child is incredibly cheeky (or rude)...
Feeling: positive about the future.

So join in and 'Take stock' of where you at at this time of the year...

So pleased I could touch base, I'd love to see where you are too.

Looking forward to blogging more, 9 months on after working hard I feel ready, energised and not so burdened, more discussions to come as I open up about my world.

No comments: