September 02, 2011

musings...

So decisions have been made..."dreaming of...".. Mt Martha (has happened update later) Yay. (Pambula is happening next school holidays) - Yippee...Japan is not.

 I have looked at all the facts and figures. I reasoned that after airfares, extra accomodation for me and of course spending money. I felt that at $6,500 for 10 days that's a pretty nice holiday for the whole family!!! Let alone just me and my eldest, that said I would have loved to have gone, but he's eight and it's not a lost opportunity. It's an opportunity for him to do exactly the same trip when he's in Year 5/6 with all his peers and the mothers will keenly follow too. I feel like I have made a decision and it feels right.



So on more decision making, I'll leave that for another post. I'll leave dreaming of Japan for another day and at the moment I'm just dreaming of my next holiday break, away with my beautiful babes and enjoying some quality time on the beach....finally....

No comments: