November 12, 2008

On my desk.....


It's been a while since I have posted for this meme, So many distractions including last weeks Melbourne Cup day celebrations can leave you a little undone so to speak. Not from a screaming hangover, those days are gone my friends... but just having a Public Holiday mid-week... you know I recall those times when this public holiday was so looked forward to when working full-time...but now it's another family day and not as big a booze up...What is it with this day and alcohol..?

Anyway I am being very distracted here!...

This week's "On my desk..." is a well the usual paperwork, new journal's, film that has finally been developed (only 15 more rolls to go!) but that will be another story, as I also have to research photo albums for all these pictures!

and on the end the incredibly longest drawn out sewing project ever! The beginnings of Miss Buttons which is now ironed and ready to cut out...Yes I am serious!

Hope you are all having a great day...now I am off to a photoshoot.....

To check out more "On my desk..." intrigues visit Kootoyoo for how to join!

No comments: