December 10, 2007

Just popped in....

Huge week in the lead up to Christmas but I haven't forgotten about my "12 Days of Christmas" posting pledge to get me through...However I got my dates wrong!!!

I am beginning the official post on the 12th December and again anyone who'd like to join me drop me a line as I'd love to see your interpretations...

Today my baby girl turns 11 months old, she now attends childcare two days a week and has transformed before my eyes...


My son has been celebrating many Christmas parties and Birthday parties. He went to a party on the weekend and split his eyebrow, I won't show a photo of how it looks (it's impressive not sewn but glued) as I prefer this image of him dancing at a recent Christmas party.



and finally something a little left of centre. MD and I saw a movie called "Tell No One" a couple of weeks ago at the Nova in Carlton. In a nutshell we both enjoyed it, regardless of what Margaret & David of 'At The Movies' said but their review really amused me so have a look! Anyway in the meantime prior to the movie we had bought our tickets and discovered this pub (I stupidly didn't take the name down but could find it easily enough) anyway I loved the chandelier in the window. It is so preposterously over sized it works! In fact everything in this pub is over sized... photo quality is questionable as I took it with my mobile phone camera..just had to share... on a lighter note..(ha ha hah hah her er eerrr)

No comments: