September 24, 2007

Just a quickie

A midday effort today... to many late nights, too addicted to reading blogs and zoning out and wondering why I am waking *thick-headed* in the morning. I have gone back to old bad habits and become a "not a morning person"....much to my own chagrin!

So that's an immediate change at least for the next couple of days. Plus I have been sadly neglecting simple paperwork task, one is actually photocopying one page and sending the concept drawings to the client. Do you think I can do it? I should have been sent over a week ago!

There's a card and gift voucher for father's day hanging around under a mountain of paperwork for my dad.

There's banking to be done.

Again, there's been the large "to do" list! I'm am clearly in avoidance mode. I can't even get my head around the effort and motivation that is required. All it needs is a seismic shift in thinking. If I can create the time to go to the movies by myself or lunch with girlfriends I can create time to complete these tasks and even maybe one day do something artistic. One of the most pushed aside outlets I have used since I could put pen to paper! I need to explore this and more...back soon.

No comments: