February 16, 2006

crashed


I had written an earlier posting from late last week, blogger crashed, but nothing too momentous to become upset that my ramblings were lost. Well this week has really been on go slow mode, which has been nice. I have caught up with girlfriends with children, so had an abundance of flat white's and babychino's. I have been completely on 'cruise' control one step from 'slow mo' control. Nothing has eventuated with work applications, so I just wait and see at the moment. On the other hand my creativity has extended now to almost completing my first silk which again I have forgotten to take a photo because I just haven't got into that zone of photographing my work. See all my other work is photographed on print film, this technology dictates digital images. I must do something about it!

No comments: