October 01, 2012

Day 1 - Blogtoberfest 2012

The sun is shining, the house has been opened up and there's the anticipation of an active long summer in our household.

A sport we have embraceed for both girls and boys is Milo cricket and with the new season beginning in a couple of weeks soon, I am anticipating a lot of running around with my eldest training for Under 11's cricket and my daughter keenly wanting to sign up again for this year.

So a sunny photo from last year is how I am proposing to kick off Blogtoberfest 2012....


'Milo cricket for 2...'


Looking forward to the challenges of daily blogging.... Thank you for dropping by.

2 comments:

Kat McNally said...

Awww! What cuties! They're practically glowing in the sunlight.
Fantastic way to kick off Blogtoberfest12.
Yay you!
Kat xxx

tinajo said...

Cute kiddos - and I could need some sun here in Sweden, it´s really getting colder here now! :-)