October 23, 2010

A Blogtober meme....(Blogtoberfest Day 23)

Wallendibby

IMG_5105, originally uploaded by emmanairn.

 I love the idea of this Meme inspired by Cath of Chunkychook so thought i would play along too...

4 things that I always carry:

4 things that are in my bedroom:
  • magazines & books
  • my Grandfather's chest of drawers
  • notebooks and numerous pens
  • until recently a baby in a bassinet!

4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:
  • travel to New York, Eygpt, Nepal & the Maldives
  • earn a Masters Degree
  • design & build a house
  • live overseas for a couple of years

4 things that you don't know about me:
  • I have lived in two state's & one territory in Australia, Melbourne is definitely my favourite city, however the South Coast of NSW is a preferred holiday destination.
  • I lived on a large property called 'Wallendibby' for a year with my Grandparents & extended family, which is located near a rural township called Delegate. It was a fantastic experience although not under a great situation at the time (My father lost his business and had to rebuild everything!), however as a child I wasn't really aware of these circumstances until much later. Sadly after over 40 years my grandparents had to sell the property. Still very fond memories.
  • There's an HUGE urban myth in my family that we are related to the Wedgewood family. Seriously we must be descended from the chamber maid if so? I'd like to see Lord Wedgewood's face if I ever rocked up to his house making a claim on the family forturne, but I love the story!
  • I have an Uncle who shares the same name as a very famous pirate!!!, However he's 87 years old and doesn't command the title Captain...

4 things I often wonder:
  • Where I will work next and will it still be a in a creative capacity?
  • What my children will do when they are older?
  • Why I have worried so much in the past when I have so much to look forward to in the future!
  • How I have got to this stage of my life?

No comments: