June 12, 2010

End of the week...

Mmmm, what have I achieved this week? 

Discovering this company TOAST who sell beautiful home wares and clothing, below is a snap shot I have borrowed from their email newsletter as I love the colours blue & white, which are very refreshing especially in these duller days we are experiencing as Melbourne heads into winter.



...in between discoveries my usual week has been washing, cooking & cleaning.

However, I have managed a little road trip to Emerald (45mins out of Melbourne) with a hairy drive home (dark, single lane roads and not very well lit) but still well worth the adventure...


I also have caught up with friends in the city..couldn't resist these shots. First photo is Sebastian in the Baby Bjorn and the second shot is looking down Liverpool Street which runs between Bourke Street & Little Bourke Street in Melbourne. All photo's have been taken with my Blackberry Storm mobile phone camera.


I have also been totally inspired by Kelly Rae Roberts and keeping up with my reading and writing for my ecourse...(more on this later)...

Catching up on a little sleep...it's been a great week...

No comments: