I feel I need a distraction from all the surmising on the pending arrival and this is the perfect meme to participate in thanks to Pip .....
Five Fave's -
1. Discovering this blog and really enjoying her regular posts, immensely..
2. Reading a 'new' to me crime fiction author Tess Gerritsen. She has written many novels, I am currently half way through 'Girl Missing'. Intriguing not brilliant.
3. Reacquainting myself with embroidery or in this case cross-stitch! I'm not even sure when I started this one. I found receipts in my sewing bag from 2005 but maybe it could have been started later??? So I picked up the where I left off, matched the current thread in the needle with the colour chart and have started back on a project tucked away and seemingly
forgotten for along time.
4. Coveting the beautiful jewelery at 'Blue Muse Jewelery'. Their blog,
their shop and this particular piece of jewelery.
5. Announcing...soon. How can I not mention that any day now my little family will officially become 5!...at 40+ weeks now, we eagerly anticipate our new arrival!