April 08, 2009

Ahhhh Life.....


I haven't really had the energy or time to sit at my computer and write on my blog. It's been quite a busy couple of weeks and I am finding that I am choosing to turn off the computer at night and preferring to sit quietly and read (as opposed to sitting noisily and read?) you get my drift... or watch some gratuitous TV.

I won't pour my heart out, it hasn't been sad times, more reflective. However I will say I was called today and told of my Grandmother's passing last night, I'll dedicate a post to her when I have thought more about what this all means...

So for the moment I am here, looking forward to going away for Easter and will be back sporadically visiting my blog and yours, over the month of April.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sorry for your loss, what a hard time and grandmothers are precious things. I am thinking of you in this time. Sorry again and love
xxx

Jacinta said...

Blogging can be like that sometimes... quiet and reflective is good.
Sorry (and sad) to hear about your Grandmother. Take care.