December 17, 2008

Wednesday madness.....



I bid for this on ebay and won! it's not easy to do this!!! Especially when it's for in demand items such as kid's size furniture and especially timber ovens...who would have thought I would bidding right up to the last second for a second hand timber oven for my little girl...In anycase I lost twice and they were going for quite a bit (there's a market out there folks!)

So anyway I bid on this little 'dresser' and had put in my final price and walked away from the computer a couple of hours later thought to check it and was nicely surprised! for $24.00...and well a small trip - try two and half hours in the car later...but well worth it and now a very quick fixer up for xmas...and a few cute and preferably vintage set of cups and saucers and we have a great gift and a little less plastic in the house too!...

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

What a bargain find.