December 21, 2008

Eye spy...a little bit of bling!



Well this is an interesting theme this week from Hoppo Bumpo and I thought I could too show my sparkly bling lit Christmas tree or one of our ornaments but no I'll throw caution to the wind and reveal myself, plus I have posted this shot before anyway!..

So I'm not usually a bling girl, tried to be and was very much into my diamantes in my teens, however for my 40th celebration this year I went all out... Platnium wig, fake tan (not quite tanorexic!), plunging neckline and loads of bling (yes there was definitely a theme!)... I'd model the shoes but my ankles are swollen at the moment and would look very unattractive...

So I Eyespy bling and it's on me!!!!

"Thank you" to Hoppo Bumpo for this week's funky suggestion and to Cindy at Bug and Pop for creating a new fun meme....

3 comments:

Liesl said...

Nice bling you've got happening there!

I too had plenty of diamantes in my teens and early 20s. Noice.

CurlyPops said...

Woohoo! Blingy indeed. Love the wig and the diamantes!

Cindy said...

Wow that looks like 40 in style.