November 30, 2008

Where to from here?


2008 is coming to an end and at the moment closing with alot of questions and answers mingling in the air... you may see me walking down the street with loads of balloon bubbles floating atop of my head....

And as the end of the year approaches big decisions have been made, a couple of are still being left in the air and as I have no answers for some of these questions... I have decided to respond to the questions I do have answers for and will reveal all in the New year....

I apologise in appearing so evasive and cryptic but I can't discuss until the chapters have been closed... So December will be minimal word posts and loads of pictures as I sort through the final pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that has been 2008....

Many conclusions, maybe one open ended but certainly some major decisions and it equates to some very exciting and challenging times....

No comments: