April 03, 2008

reaching out...



cause I'm distracted...

Well time keeps slipping by and I am meant to be typing up a 'variation form' for a client and emailing it to the office.... basically a 'variation form' is a form created for client's who have added extra items on their Interior Fitout list that weren't included in the original contracted quot.e..It's is very easy to do...when a client says "Could I just change this?" or "Could you built the cupboards with a ...." You can easily get caught up in their enthusiasm and then realise that your hours on the job have significantly increased and somehow has to be recuperated.

'Variation forms' can be tough. You know about them if you have ever renovated or built, it's a well known fact they are the scurge of every renovator/owner-builder as their contracted builder presents them a 'Variation form to contracted works'...but that's another can of worms to open for another time...

Today I have to get back to my 'Variation form' and you know instead I have surfed the net, at home mind you, for an hour and a half. I am definitely procrastinating and so disgusted now that after writing this pish posh..I am now motivated to type up that form....so I dug it out my rough copy (so you know it isn't going to be even that hard!) out of my trusty satchel and discovered two uneaten baby Easter eggs..*joy* so a little chocolate love had I shall go forth and deliver....

This definitely wins my most boring post ever... especially after all that faffing around it took me less then 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

hehe, a bit of procrastination never hurt anyone!