March 26, 2008

On my desk....



A lovely Linen bag I purchased in Takayama, Japan in 2005. I remember it well the purchase that is. We had been perusing the laneways which had all these amazing local crafts, food etc and I went into this particular shop that had all these gorgeous handmade clothes and accessories. I spied this bag and thought I'll keep looking. But I couldn't stop thinking about the bag and 10 minutes later I said to my partner to stop and wait. I ran back and thankfully bought it. I absolutely love it and use it quite alot and when not in use is always in sight, hanging off a door handle or in this case on my desk.

The second photo is a combination of my silk paints and newly acquired acrylic paints for the children and secretly for me! I'm on a mission to get back into painting. So this photo is the starting point. 'The proof is in the pudding' to coin an old phrase, I'll have to keep you posted on that one. (ha ha)
Thanks to Kirsty for her On My desk..meme.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I love your pink bag. Lucky you went back to get it. What a great find!

Kirsty said...

I also love your bag & I'm really looking forward to seeing your painted "pudding".

Anonymous said...

lovely bag, the colour is delightful
thankyou for sharing,